[theme-reviewers] Questions on my first review

Peter Kakoma kakomap at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 13:16:55 UTC 2013

The issue is that there is no definitive guideline about
{plugin-territory-stuff}. I believe the end-goal of this discussion is to
draft one and share it with the rest of the world (otherwise we'll be
discussing this again two months from now when a first-time reviewer asks
the same question)

And in as much as my theme is guilty of adding Analytics, I agree with
you-the line should be drawn at non-presentational stuff (*cough* SEO,
*cough*). Removing Analytics now, updating the theme.

www.urbanlegendkampala.com