[theme-reviewers] Questions on my first review

Peter Kakoma kakomap at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 12:55:46 UTC 2013

Is it possible to have the theme review guidelines updated to allude to
this?
Chip, could the Bible of an article you wrote about first time reviewing be
similarly updated?
This will educate new reviewers and also discourage developers from
spending lots of time adding stuff that we ideally don't want them adding
to their theme in the first place

www.urbanlegendkampala.com