[theme-reviewers] Theme still not review ?

Emil Uzelac emil at uzelac.me
Tue Jun 11 03:36:05 UTC 2013

I did not check the codes, but according to the huge screenshot, my wild
guess was that you didn't see Theme Guidelines yet.

If you ask me, leave the ticket where's now, go over the link I sent
above and if something else needs to be fixed, do that and re-submit.

This is will speed up the overall process :)

Emil