[theme-reviewers] Unable to upload new version

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Mon Jun 10 14:58:12 UTC 2013

I'm trying to upload a new version to one of the newly uploaded theme but I'm getting the following error.
"WP CentriK already has a version 1.0.0.  If you are trying to upload an
update to an existing theme increase the theme version number in
style.css, then upload your zip file again."
I have bumped the version number to 1.0.1 but it doesn't seem to pick it up or recognize it. I stupidly uploaded the first version with a wrong theme url so just trying to change that plus some minor code clean up. Can I make a not re the url on the current ticket and then wait for the next revision to amend the url?