[theme-reviewers] Can't display site title, allowed?

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Jun 7 18:53:02 UTC 2013

I can't see any rule that would specifically disallow it, but I would
suggest to the author something like:

Have you considered displaying the site title and then overlaying it
with the image? Or using the tagline as the alt-text for the image?
It's best to use all the data available to you in some way, if
possible.

-Otto