[theme-reviewers] Theme Uploader have problem

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 11:59:08 UTC 2013

Tried to upload new version of my theme in internet explorer (yeah, chrome
one always gives problem about zip files) but success page is stopping
http://pastebin.com/4ntSw5iw

Basically its stopping after:
Note: While the automated theme scan is based on the Theme Review
Guidelines, it is not a complete review. A successful result from the scan
does not guarantee that the theme will pass review. All submitted themes
are reviewed manually before approval.

You can download zip file from http://theme.firmasite.com/firmasite.zip