[theme-reviewers] can't login to trac ticket

Chandra Maharzan maharzan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 06:38:03 UTC 2013

Hi all,

I know the trac is being revamped and you probably have noticed this.
Somehow, I can't login to my trac ticket for my theme. I tried that
yesterday and didn't work. Today, it worked for a moment and I commented,
now it doesn't let me in again. I click Login and the circle goes around,
when complete, it still says login. Weird.. The Trac link seems to say I am
logged in but then, it looks like its core trac not theme reviews. I am
confused!

Thanks,
Chandra

--