[theme-reviewers] Question about copyright and credit links

Jasper Kips jasper at planetkips.nl
Thu Jun 6 20:00:40 UTC 2013

Hi,

In the theme I am building, I give the option to show the copyright line, and link, or not to show it. It is implemented as an opt in, ie. the default value is not to show it. I use the same principle on the credit links, one for me as the theme author, and one for WordPress.
Now I want to know, is it ok to implement those, especially the credit link for WordPress, as an opt-in, ie. it is not shown by default?
That is how I read the guidelines, but -since English isn't my mother tongue- I just want to be sure.

Sincerely,

Jasper Kips