[theme-reviewers] Second opinion on this ticket please

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Tue Jun 4 07:37:46 UTC 2013

Hello team,
Ticket: http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12334#comment:5

Could I please have an admin's second opinion on this ticket on the issue of inline styles.I am of the opinion that this falls under the hard coded styling in the html document/templateand is therefore not be allowed.
What are your views on this?My suggestion to the developer would be to wrap those divs in need of inline styling in afunction and then reference that function in place of the div.
Thanks,Zulf