[theme-reviewers] Theme fixed issues during the review

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Thu Jul 25 22:59:21 UTC 2013

Yes, authors always need to upload the new version -- this is always
true regardless of whether you've made any arrangements about keeping
the ticket open. If you leave the ticket open and he reuploads, the
ticket will be updated automatically with the new version and you'll
be notified -- there's no need for him to go through the whole queue
again.