[theme-reviewers] Windows 8/RT + IE10 Drop Down Menu Solution?

Bruce Wampler weavertheme at gmail.com
Tue Jul 23 15:57:18 UTC 2013

Still working on this. The 'how-to-optimize' link seems to be the most
promising solution, and I've waiting to hear back if it works on real
hardware.

The Black Studio Touch code tried, at one point, to include the
aria-haspopup, but took it out. But the rest of its code is really
necessary to make older Android devices work with drop down menus. Later
versions of Android (maybe >= 3.0) don't seem to need the Black Studio
code, nor do iOS devices. But it doesn't do anything for Win8 touch.

I also appreciate the link to the Win Phone simulator, which I will test
the 'how-to-optimize' solution on later.

I will report back on my results in the hopes that this will help others to
make their themes Win8 touch compatible.