[theme-reviewers] Questions about Theme repository and reply comments

Amy Hendrix sabreuse at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 23:34:52 UTC 2013

1. The theme repository doesn't work the same as the plugin repository
-- theme updates are reviewed, although the wait isn't nearly as long
as it is the first time you through the process. Instead of getting
access to ara SVN repository you can commit to directly, you'll need
to add your new version through the Upload form, and the new version
will be linked to your previous versions.

2. Log in to the themes Trac using your WordPress username (the same
one you use for uploading themes & plugins, support forums, and
everything else -- note that it's case sensitive), and the comment box
will appear at the bottom of the ticket.

On Mon, Jul 22, 2013 at 7:22 PM, nan at designpromote.co.uk