[theme-reviewers] Make change on my unapproved theme

nan at designpromote.co.uk nan at designpromote.co.uk
Thu Jul 18 10:37:27 UTC 2013

Hi

Ticket: #13151 http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/13151
Recommendation: It seems that the front-page.php is designed to be the
default home page and not as a template. If that is the case then it
should must facilitate the showing of the blog feed if the user selects
"Front page displays Your latest posts". If its meant to be a selectable
template to be used in conjunction with the setting: "Front page
displays A static page" then it should be renamed to something other
than front-page.php

First, thanks for ZGani's review and time.

My theme as above is not approved and I am making changes in line with
ZGani's feedback.

My theme use pages mainly as it aims to the restaurant business as name
suggested. I use front-page.php as the home page (loading page or
template). I can do one of changes as following:
1. Change name simply
2. or in functions.php, created a loading page, set it as the front page

Please help to confirm which way I should choose
or any other better solutions please?

Regards,

Nan