[theme-reviewers] Current theme unit test data

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Wed Jul 17 15:09:41 UTC 2013

on 17/07/2013 15:56 Emil Uzelac said the following:
> Lance made a refresh yesterday around 10:00PM. Are you using the latest
> data?

Yep. Downloaded the .xml file about 2.5 hours ago.

Hit another problem whilst working on the audit. The scheduled post on
my server was set for 1 Jan 1970 on the back end and the current
date/time on the front (in effect, now() ), so it was published rather
than scheduled. Just checked the .xml file and the post date is set to:

<pubDate>Sat, 01 Jan 2050 19:00:18 +0000</pubDate>

in the file but when I tried manually setting that date on the post, the
date was rejected and it reverted to UTC zero in the back end today's
date on the front end again.

Did a bit more playing with dates and the latest year I could set was 2031.

Not sure if this is a local server issue. FWIW, I'm using EasyPHP on a
Win7 platform. Normally EasyPHP is as solid as a rock and I've never had
any problems with timestamps before - either in earlier unit tests or in
my own PHP work.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net