[theme-reviewers] Webmaster Tools IDs - plugin territory?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jul 16 14:06:20 UTC 2013

Spend any amount of time in WordPress support forums - the official forums,
StackExchange, wherever - and you will perhaps gain a different perspective.

If it weren't a real issue, then content such as the following wouldn't be
nearly so popular:
https://www.google.com/search?q=wordpress+things+to+do+when+switching+themes

You may disagree with the extent or severity, but user experience when
switching Themes is a real issue.

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 9:54 AM, Philip M. Hofer (Frumph) <philip at frumph.net