[theme-reviewers] Webmaster Tools IDs - plugin territory?

Merci Javier mercijavier at gmail.com
Tue Jul 16 11:42:51 UTC 2013

On Tue, Jul 16, 2013 at 2:52 AM, Emil Uzelac <emil at uzelac.me> wrote:

> Just the FYI. Since this was not a team decision we can vote either
> recommend or remove completely. So far this was not an issue and we are
> planning to keep that way. Nothing to require. We are the team, not one
> person making decisions. Sorry.

That's really vague. What does that mean?

> On Jul 16, 2013 3:50 AM, "Emil Uzelac" <emil at uzelac.me> wrote:
> I've contacted all of the admins about this, we need to decide if
> this is a team or one person decision only. Sorry, I cannot stand
> the bureaucracy no more. And again, no disrespect to anyone and
> taking all as my personal opinion only :)
>
> Thanks for the input :)

Who are the admins of the WPTRT? There should be transparency in these
matters after all.

I agree with the points that Chip made in this thread. The end-user is the
focus of the TRT.

And re Webmaster Tools IDs analytics and such =>
http://make.wordpress.org/themes/guidelines/guidelines-plugin-territory/

Mercime