[theme-reviewers] Admin Opinion Needed

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Sat Jul 13 18:44:35 UTC 2013

For future reference, such discussion should remain in-ticket, unless it
need to be discussed on the mail-list.

If you need a second opinion on a review, just ask in-ticket, or CC one of
the admins on the ticket. Failing that, you're welcome to email the list to
ask for a second opinion, but please leave actual discussion of the
underlying issue in the ticket.