[theme-reviewers] Theme Review Help

Siobhan Bamber siobhanbamber at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 16:49:01 UTC 2013

Hi everyone,

I'm going through the individual post unit tests for a theme I've been
assigned and have a few questions.

I've come across these issues in the individual posts unit test:

- Long non-breaking text is cut off. Should make use of the “word-wrap” CSS
property in order to prevent this.

- “More” tag does not function in blog posts.

- Dropdown menus with a high depth of submenus can go off-screen.

These are the only errors I could find. The theme seems to pass in terms of
code quality etc. In your opinion, are the errors I found big enough to
constitute a "Not-Approved" status?

Many thanks.

Siobhan