[theme-reviewers] Need an Admin's Second Opinion On Theme url

esmi at quirm dot net esmi at quirm.net
Mon Jul 8 19:39:59 UTC 2013

on 08/07/2013 20:28 Zulfikar Nore said the following:
> Could I ask one of the Admins to take a look at this ticket I'm
> reviewing and give a second opinion on the theme url.
> Ticket:http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12904

I'd argue that's not appropriate. There's no support for the theme or
anything on that page. It's just a "buy the pro version" page.

In fact, I'd argue that the theme's name should change. The developer
appears to be submitting a lite version of a commercial theme and,
ideally, the theme's name should reflect this.

Mel
--
http://quirm.net
http://blackwidows.co.uk