[theme-reviewers] I didn't receive an email for a theme I was assigned

J.J. Springer jjgspringer at gmail.com
Wed Jul 3 23:56:07 UTC 2013

Hey everyone,

I'm not sure who to send this to, but I just noticed that I was assigned a
theme a few weeks ago that I never received an email or any sort of notice
that I got it assigned to me.

I have received emails in the past when I was assigned a theme, but not
this time. Is there some setting somewhere that configures this that I'm
unaware of? I just added a message in the ticket apologizing to the person
so they know that I didn't forget about them and I received an email about
that.

I just want to make sure that I know when a theme is assigned to me so some
poor person isn't just waiting around for forever. Perhaps this was a
one-time glitch?

J.J.