[theme-reviewers] help with review

Zulfikar Nore zulfikarnore at live.com
Tue Jul 2 16:51:03 UTC 2013

Yaiks :-$ .... Sorry guys, my email client seems to stripping out the carriage returns somehow - that last email looks a mess.

From: zulfikarnore at live.com
To: theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2013 17:46:00 +0100
Subject: Re: [theme-reviewers] help with review

If I may add - all themes by this reporter (previously suspended for license compatibility) seem to have the same contact form in them.
A quick SVN comparison to the ticket Kavita reviewed shows the same pattern as they all contain almost the same file structure. here are the ticket numbers in question...
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12795 http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12796http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12797http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12798http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12800http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12801http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12802http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12805http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12813http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/12803 - has the iframe in functions.php
File in question is http://themes.svn.wordpress.org/theme-name/cfg/admin/settings/contact.php - not tested if they are indeed iframes, just going by the pattern at the moment.
I could be wrong on this but themes also seem to have a phone home script pointing to http://wpstats.mythem.es/?theme= with the extraction of user first_name' user last_name, user_login and user_email - this is triggered by activation and deactivation of the theme.
For ticket #12795 the suspected phone home script is located in theme-name/fw/mytheme.class.php - could be same for the rest of themes but I think I notice one located in the functions.php.
Should we go through these and close them on per ticket basis sighting the review @ #12793 or can an Admin do an SVN comaprison and close all tickets sighting the same review?