[theme-reviewers] Second Opinion on License Wording

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 20:13:00 UTC 2013

As far as I am reading the information at the GNU Project using "GNU
General Public License" is fine and pertains to the most current version.
As long as your theme is future proof to whatever "current" version they
use then I see no reason you have to specify a license version. I would
recommend it as a future-proofing measure (i.e.: GPLv3 or later) but I
would not require it.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.