[theme-reviewers] Envato’s License Changes For The Worse

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Thu Jan 24 23:51:41 UTC 2013

Since we already currently do not accept Themes from developers who sell on
ThemeForest, I would only extend the current WPF-WordCamp-Envato discussion
so far as to say that if/when Envato allows their developers to choose a
100% GPL-compatible license for their Themes, then I believe that any Theme
developers who choose to use such a license would be welcome to submit
Themes for inclusion in the wp.org Theme directory.

Otherwise, it really doesn't impact the Theme directory or the Theme Review
Team, I think.