[theme-reviewers] How to show free license for fonts in Theme?

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Wed Jan 23 18:56:23 UTC 2013

Include copyright/license information for bundled resources (fonts, images,
icons, CSS, JS, etc.) in your Theme's readme file. For each such resource,
include the NAME of the resource, the copyright declaration, and the
license information. Either include the license text itself in the Theme
package, or at least link to a URI that has the license information.

For example, for a font:

AwesomeSauce Font, Copyright 2013 Awesomely McAwesome
AwesomeSauce Font is licensed under the SIL Open Font License (SIL-OFL)
License: /fonts/AwesomeSauce/license.txt