[theme-reviewers] Theme's with Post Formats

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:53:58 UTC 2013

My latest project has, for some of the Post Formats, different "designs" on
different views such as the "index" list, single post and archives list.

Ultimately the goal is to have an appropriate unique design for each of
those three views (some may even include post-format specific headers,
footers, and sidebars) but each Theme Author has their own "view" of what
their theme should look like.

I would suggest following along with the Make WordPress discussions on Post
Formats for more of an indication of what to expect / consider going
forward. I know I will be watching these conversations closely,

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.