[theme-reviewers] Theme Template

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Tue Jan 22 16:39:24 UTC 2013

Stated (perhaps) a bit more simply than Otto: this implementation entirely
circumvents the WordPress Template Hierarchy, and adds its own, custom
abstraction layer. Themes are required to support core functionality when
integrating a given feature. I would suggest that this requirement extends
to the template hierarchy itself.

So, I concur with Otto's assessment.