[theme-reviewers] Include setting for paginate_comments_links or theme's custom one?

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 01:00:20 UTC 2013

Hey Chip,

Thankyou for the well written answer. Question, if the enhancement was
for my theme only and I don't know how I can change it so that other
people can use it (via patch), can I just start a ticket in the trac
and put in what I got then that way others can work on it by adding
the required hooks or filters? Or would I be better going to
wp-hackers first?

Regards,
Daniel Fenn