[theme-reviewers] Latest themes not synced with SVN

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Jan 18 12:05:28 UTC 2013

What do you mean by "realized that on the SVN the themes revisions
aren't synced"? That doesn't make any sense, because you don't have
access to the theme's SVN in the first place.

The theme SVN is just a convenient holding area. It isn't like plugins
where the SVN actually does something. The theme versions are
controlled by admins, who are informed by the review process.

The latest version of iRibbon is 1.0.23, as it shows on here:
http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/iribbon

-Otto