[theme-reviewers] [WordPress Themes] New Theme - Focus

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Fri Jan 18 06:07:52 UTC 2013

I'm not sure if this is a big deal, but this ticket was added to the
wrong queue. It's the first time I've submitted this theme and it was
added to the #3 priority queue. It should have been added to the #4
priority queue.

Usually I wouldn't say anything if I was added to a higher priority
queue, but it seems like #4 is slightly faster than #3.

On that side note, as a few people have pointed out, the review queue
is getting a bit out of hand. I finally feel like I'm ready to start
reviewing tickets myself. Could someone assign me a test drive ticket?
My trac username is gpriday.

On Thu, Jan 17, 2013 at 11:09 PM,  <theme-reviewers at lists.wordpress.org> wrote:
> Thank you for uploading Focus to the WordPress Theme Directory.  If your theme is selected to be part of the directory we'll send a follow up email.
>
> Feedback will be provided at http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10760
>
> --
> The WordPress.org Themes Team

I make free WordPress themes