[theme-reviewers] Update Procedure

Sakin Shrestha info at catchinternet.com
Thu Jan 17 20:27:25 UTC 2013

Hello Theme Reviewer and Admin,

I have been having difficulty managing updates in my theme. Sometime, when
I make any changes and submit the update. It is pushed to live in just a
day and some time more that 7 days. Also, I see some theme gets instant
update will other approved themes waiting for admin to push it live.

When I check it, I found that if admin checks the theme then it is push to
live as it is approved but when reviewer approves the theme, it get hold on
the queue.

Let's just make this process smoother. Maybe add up a day in a week where
all queued approved theme will be updated. So, that it is easier for us to
manage updates and also it will help theme developer to correspondence to
the theme users about the updates.

What do you think?

Regards,
Sakin