[theme-reviewers] [audio] shortcode

Amy sabreuse at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 23:23:35 UTC 2013

I suspect that's referring to the shortcode available on wp.com (and in Jetpack) since the test data is shared with the Automattic theme team. At any rate, we certainly won't be requiring support until/unless it's included in core.

If a theme claims to offer support for the post format (which isn't required to begin with), check that their styling is appropriate to the format. No shortcode support needed.