[theme-reviewers] Review-Continuation Tickets, and Reviewing Previous Tickets

Mario Peshev mario at peshev.net
Mon Jan 7 16:21:05 UTC 2013

The QA issue is real and I don't vote 'for' it; still, the Trac has a
number of reviews directly closed as 'non-approved' with say 2 required
remarks and several subjective ones as: 'comments need more padding' or
other similar factors that are more about 'up to the author' and not
'breaking the theme functionality'.

On Mon, Jan 7, 2013 at 6:17 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:

> And as others have expressed: I too want to avoid the WPTRT becoming
> unnecessarily bureaucratic, which is why I favor a "Reviewer's discretion"
> approach, both to early termination of a review of an obviously failing
> Theme, and to continuing the review in a subsequent ticket for "almost
> there" Themes.

+1 for that

Mario Peshev
WordPress Engineer, Open Source Consultant
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mpeshev
http://me.peshev.net