[theme-reviewers] Review-Continuation Tickets, and Reviewing Previous Tickets

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 15:36:08 UTC 2013

The way it works is great,
agencies, companies and teams with resources spending their time completely
in the WordPress ecosystem could simply go through the guidelines and
submit nearly compliant themes and not use reviewers as testers....
A bit of wait time will make themes designers double/tripple check their
submission, else they will just throw it in and see what needs to be
fixed....