[theme-reviewers] Theme Tag: Responsive

Daniel Fenn danielx386 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 02:21:19 UTC 2013

Otto has a good point about the word responsive, it would be better if
it was mobile-friendly or something like that.

Also while we are at it, can we add tags where themes are designed to
intergrate with different systems, for example my propress theme where
one can use it to have their forum look on their blog as well. (I know
it old but I am updating it and I think it almost ready to have the
reviewers pick at it.