[theme-reviewers] Theme Tag: Responsive

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 00:48:06 UTC 2013

Haha, good points all around.

I was only following the tag guidelines as they currently are, official
technical words, not user-friendly words in my suggestions. Think
editor-style and microformats which are tags we understand, that I doubt
average Joe understands, so maybe the tags as a whole could use an updating
to be "what users would actually search" tags.

I agree, "mobile-friendly" or "mobile-ready" are end-user-friendly while
still being technically accurate. I wouldn't replace any tags though, just
add a new one or two.