[theme-reviewers] An idea regarding the user review system

Stephen Cui scui2005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 02:39:06 UTC 2013

What we have is a rating system. Users are not professionals. Most of time,
they simply give a rating based on single event. However, the overall
rating will give better indication. For example, Emil's Responsive Theme
(4.8). Another example, Twenty Ten > Twenty Eleven > Twenty Twelve as later
theme is mainly used to showcase the functionality.

Stephen Cui