[theme-reviewers] Safeguards

yulian yordanov yul.yordanov at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 17:44:09 UTC 2013

The solution I see it reviews to be done more quickly. We are not
evaluate diamonds, so it's not necessary a theme to be shiny in all
angles. Moreover theme development is dynamic process, the authors can
submit a new version with improvements at any time.
The accent in the review process has to be on the end-user - if a theme
works with the website content and doesn't do any troubles to the user,
let it pass. All other remarks are practice for mastery :)

Fingli

On 17.2.2013 19:05, Bryan Hadaway wrote:
> I agree. However, please realize my thoughts follow a generalized
> stream of thought on the overall issue, not any specific case. I say
> what's done is done and leave it in the past, but we could use more
> guideline clarity moving forward to address the issue.

yulian yordanov
post-scriptum.info <http://post-scriptum.info/>