[theme-reviewers] Safeguards

Greg Priday greg at siteorigin.com
Sun Feb 17 17:43:06 UTC 2013

As I noted in my mini-review on the ticket (
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11081 ), the approved theme
was triggering a fatal error for a standard unit test. The original
reviewer should have picked this up if they'd done a full review.

It's a bit of a problem if new themes are jumping the queue and
getting approved with an actual review. Something we should take steps
to prevent in the future.

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 7:05 PM, Bryan Hadaway <bhadaway at gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree. However, please realize my thoughts follow a generalized stream of
> thought on the overall issue, not any specific case. I say what's done is
> done and leave it in the past, but we could use more guideline clarity
> moving forward to address the issue.

I make free WordPress themes
http://siteorigin.com
http://facebook.com/SiteOrigin