[theme-reviewers] Safeguards

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Sun Feb 17 06:32:35 UTC 2013

On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 11:04 PM, Srikanth Koneru <tskk79 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Couple of tickets up/down is no issue for me at all. I am talking about a
> brand new theme reviewed/approved in 2 days, making mockery of people
> waiting in queue for 2 months.
> And to top it, it happens often.

Do your own review then. Nothing is stopping multiple reviews, or
reversing existing approvals, except that they are exceptional and
need direct emails to notify us.

Also, point out any cases of obvious favoritism, backed by solid
reviews pointing out flaws, and I have absolutely no problem banning
entire companies/people/names for life.  Just, you know, prove it.