[theme-reviewers] Safeguards

Srikanth Koneru tskk79 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 05:04:26 UTC 2013

Couple of tickets up/down is no issue for me at all. I am talking about a
brand new theme reviewed/approved in 2 days, making mockery of people
waiting in queue for 2 months.
And to top it, it happens often.

Opened 8 days ago, approved 6 days ago. Usual wait time 2 months.
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11081

also approved within couple of days, usual wait time 1-2 months
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9862

also approved within couple of days, usual wait time 1 month.
http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/9191