[theme-reviewers] Trademark Issue

Bryan Hadaway bhadaway at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 17:12:18 UTC 2013

Yeah, that's fine. The obvious issue is going to be confused users coming
from Google ("groundwork wordpress" and similar) looking for one or the
other and getting the wrong one, but that will only result in them going
back to Google and searching again.

Minor annoyance, since there's no monetization involved I can let it go and
leave it up to the plugin author. If I were him I wouldn't want to name my
plugin after an already established theme so now that he knows he'll likely
want to change it anyways. But, if he doesn't oh well.

Other than that, I should of trademarked it over a year ago when it was
still unique. The name is completely regurgitated now anyways.

Thanks as always for your super fast response to these issues.