[theme-reviewers] bundled images licenses

Abhik Biswas abhik at itsabhik.com
Fri Feb 15 13:11:40 UTC 2013

Chip,
That's my theme Paul is reviewing. I need a little more help here.

Since those social icons are downloaded directly from their official sites,
do I really have to mention the license? Or just a note about that will be
suffice?
I am thinking something like this in the *readme.txt*.

    License:
The Theme, WPBoxes, is licensed under GPLv3.

The Social Media icons, bundled images are too GPL licensed and owned by
the respective sites, unless stated otherwise.

Please share your thoughts