[theme-reviewers] Author website advertises themeforest

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 17:08:03 UTC 2013

I would be fine with a generic banners, or advertising such as Google
AdSense or similar. I would even be fine with other advertising provided it
is not the sole purpose of the "landing" page of the URI, but given the
guidelines in general for the URI landing pages, those would likely not be
accepted to begin with but also not necessarily for specific ads.

Asking a reviewer to follow every link on the landing page to yet another
site is not realistic ... a review of the "main" pages on the same domain
as the landing page should be sufficient to find any issues that may be
considered too far into the grey or to show cause for other unacceptable
issues.

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.