[theme-reviewers] Need Clarification on Author URI

Stephen Cui scui2005 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 14:23:59 UTC 2013

Hi,

I need some clarification on AuthorURI. I am independent consultant. I
always used my company's URI as Author URI. Now I am required to change in
the next release.

"Author URI, if used, is REQUIRED to link to an author's personal web site
or project/development website. "http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11103

I have use company site hosting documentation, support forums and live
demo. Basically, the theme is one of offering from the company.

My question is why I need to change or what kind of change is required? The
theme is totally free including support.

Regards

Stephen