[theme-reviewers] help - question about glossy stylo theme

Chip Bennett chip at chipbennett.net
Mon Feb 4 20:59:32 UTC 2013

Hi Cierra,

This mail-list is for discussing formal reviews of Themes submitted for
inclusion in the WordPress Theme Directory. If you need support or
assistance with a specific Theme, please post in the Support Forums:
http://wordpress.org/support.

For the Glossy Stylo Theme, please post your question here:
http://wordpress.org/support/theme/glossy-stylo

Regards,

Chip