[theme-reviewers] help - question about glossy stylo theme

Cierra Dornfeld thestonehousepr at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 20:56:35 UTC 2013

First, I noticed that text in a "Page" does not automatically re-size to
fit into the theme's main menu section. How can I address this? I attempted
to create tables to fit my text into, however for some reason, this theme's
configurations do not allow me to adjust table width, colors or border
attributes. This issue requires immediate assistance, I hope that you can
help me. I love this theme, but need to figure out a ways to customize my
tables and an easy solution to make all texts fit into the main menu
sections of the theme - otherwise text "spills" out and looks very sloppy.

-C. Dornfeld.
stonehousenc.com