[theme-reviewers] Sanitize Custom Css in Theme Options

Ünsal Korkmaz unsalkorkmaz at gmail.com
Mon Feb 4 13:04:13 UTC 2013

Hi,
I released 1 parent <http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/10967>, 1
child theme <http://themes.trac.wordpress.org/ticket/11003> this week.
These are my first theme contribution to WordPress community so its my
first time i am submitting themes to directory. When i upload parent theme
from http://wordpress.org/extend/themes/upload/   i got
*WARNING: file_get_contents in class.csstidy_print.php* error and system
denied my theme automatically. I got csstidy codes from Jetpack plugin's
Custom Css <http://jetpack.me/support/custom-css/> module but still system
didnt accept it. Basically custom css sanitizing is an important subject in
my opinion and there is no default wordpress function like
esc_attr()<http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/esc_attr>
.
Probably csstidy class is not best solution but it was best option i had
and it seems its not accepting in theme directory. So what is best
sanitizing custom css way for themes?