[theme-reviewers] Rule Addition?

Edward Caissie edward.caissie at gmail.com
Sat Feb 2 18:12:16 UTC 2013

I could see this as a recommendation and to a certain extent I am making it
a personal coding standard to at least add code block termination comments
throughout my most newest theme project (and will likely refactor my
existing projects in a similar fashion).

I do not see this currently as being a required "standard" although I would
be happy to re-visit the idea more thoroughly once the "Make" WordPress
Inline Documentation guidelines are written and published for general use.
I would also suggest putting this idea forward for potential inclusion with
that "handbook" group.

As it is, I support the idea but not as a requirement and only as a
reviewer's personal recommendation (and there is a difference between that
and a RECOMMENDED review item).

Edward Caissie
aka Cais.