[theme-reviewers] Theme ticket 15777

ronny at letpicturestalk.com ronny at letpicturestalk.com
Wed Dec 25 18:22:44 UTC 2013

When I do a Google search for Studiopress.com/Décor/ the MeadowHill info
pops-up. Is MeadowHill also build on the foundation of the theme Décor?

For me it is not that important. My problem is removing the thumbnail with
the large number and date on top of the large images of the Décor theme,
that I am using for my http://MyIndoWorld.com <http://myindoworld.com/>   I
am not a coding guy, but two people already told me to go to stype.ccs and
change that image to ‘none’, but the theme will not let me do that.

I need somebody who solve me that problem.

Ronny Geenen

Glendora, Ca 91740

Http://LetPicturesTalk.com

  _____