[theme-reviewers] Dashboard script of 3.8 conflicting

Josh Pollock jpollock412 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 03:51:45 UTC 2013

All of my local environments have WordPress installed as a git submodule
from the Git mirror of the core svn. Almost all of them are on the master
branch which is the development branch. It's never been a problem for me.
There is no reason why a developer shouldn't be able to support a release
they've been able to use for months before it was finished.